In an age where everything is about convenience, we are no longer passing on important skills to the next generation.
In this high tech world we no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen cooking meals, we have robotic instruments to clean our homes and even when we take a break, we have all inclusive holidays so we don’t have to leave our hotels.
But are we sacrificing time for quality, convenience for experience/ knowledge /adventure?
When you purchase that ready made curtain, chances are, yes you obviously like it, it doesn’t really fit and show off the true beauty of your window?
Is it the correct width and drop or does it come up a few inches too short?
Is it really just a trade off of price versus quality?
We spend so much on our sofas, carpets and furniture to reflect the style in our homes, why would we then ignore one of the biggest spaces and feature in the room?
Our window treatments are an investment just like the TV and other important items. Don’t trade down, bespoke doesn’t have to mean ‘too expensive’.
It stands for quality, choice, individuality and most of all, best fit.
7 Good reasons to go Bespoke:
1. Curtains or blinds fit the shape of your windows perfectly
2. No limitations on fabric choice
3. Correct length for your window
4. Correct width allowance ensuring when closed, curtains cover window sufficiently and still look nice
5. Unique to you.
6. Quality service and Quality product that will last for many years
7. Your choice, your style, your budget.